Picnic Grove is a good place if you want to see the Bulkang Taal and the Taal Lake in a nicer view. We went here after spending our night’s rest at the Magallanes square hotel. It is located at Picnic Grove Complex, Barangay, End, Tagaytay, Cavite.
The place has changed already since our last visit. And it just looks more beautiful and amazing because there are already new structures that were added, just like the modern type viewing decks, restaurants, and small shops around the corner.
The picnic areas were maintained, you can gather your friends or family there to rest and eat your snacks or meal.
We paid 50 Php each for the entrance fee, and 35 Php for the parking fee. There are also restrooms around where you need to pay 10 Php for the maintenance.
What to do when in Picnic Grove?
- This place is a great one to walk around if you love brisk walking.
- Enjoy the view of the Bulkang Taal and Taal Lake.
- Take photos as much as you can for remembrance!
- Buy some pasalubong and souvenirs.
- Enjoy the horseback riding.
- Ride the big Ferris wheel, we paid 150 Php per head for the ride. It’s just a 1 round trip so be sure to enjoy and look around while you are on top of the Ferris wheel.
- You can also try the Zipline.
- Eat your meals in the picnic areas.
- Rest and feel the relaxing and calming environment.
We took our lunch in Alamat restaurant found inside.
We tried their bulalo and sizzling sisig with rice for lunch.
The Picnic Grove is clean during our visit, and hopefully, the management will make sure that the area maintains its cleanliness. See to it that there could be no people dumping their garbages anywhere because it may ruin the surrounding.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section. If you found this post helpful, please don’t forget to share it with other people!